Saturday, August 9, 2008

target.

why is it that I can never live in a city where there's a target??

today I tried to "settle in" to my new place... however that's hard to do when you can't buy anything you need. I bought a new pillow at macy's (thanks little bro for the giftcard!) and then tried doing what apparently is impossible... to find a pillowcase in manhattan!! who knew it'd be so hard? I searched and searched all day and couldn't find one. this is why I wish there was a target here.

oh, and I got asked to be a hair model today... it made me laugh.

4 comments:

Liz said...

you got asked to be a hair model? That's fun! What's the story behind that?

my name is catherine. said...

I was shopping at urban outfitters and this random girl comes up to me and was like "would you please be a hair model for me?? I really need someone with medium legnth hair like yours... blah blah blah." however she wanted me to go uptown for it this monday, but I can't b/c I start my internship that day.

Liz said...

Well that's pretty cool. I hope you had a good first day of your internship!

Anonymous said...

They need to make Target's in China too. Although they sell pillow cases in their corner supermarkets here... so yeah.

~Suttles~