Saturday, August 16, 2008

I finally found a blanket!

so lately I've had lots of free time, and have used it wisely by RESTING! summer school is now over, so I have off from my internship till august 25th!!

today I ate lunch at rosa mexicano with my homeboy keenan (a guest here at the loft). it was soooooooooo good!! and also a very very cool looking place. they made guacamole right in front of us! it was fun.

after that I decided to go to central park. I walked around forever trying to find a place where there was hardly any people or any concerts going on, but that was impossible. so, I just gave up, sat on the lawn and listened to my ipod for a bit... took a nap... then read for a bit. it was a nice relaxing day.

ha, at least until I went to century 21 to search for a blanket. someone I work with recommended it to me. that places was insane! wayyyyyyyy too many people. luckily, i did find a nice blanket, and some awesome jersey knit sheets for my bed.

yay for starting to get more settled into this place!! :)

No comments: