skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
new york, new york.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
pictures. (finally)
these are from my phone, so the quality isn't the best, sorry!!
derek jeter @ the yankees game!
graffiti art me and another artist made
my "tag" name...
ha, how emo right?
my friend kraig in little italy
my internship site
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2008
(43)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(10)
▼
August
(16)
pictures. (finally)
yankees.
JZ.
professional development.
so it has been at least 15 days since I've had any...
city waterfalls and an outdoor film festival.
exploring.
the squirrels here are too friendly...
sunday.
I finally found a blanket!
update.
I finally know why new yorkers are so angry.
target.
my address.
these vagabond shoes, are longing to stray...
start spreading the news...
►
July
(1)
About Me
my name is catherine.
I live in manhattan.
I'm too ambitious, if that's even possible.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment