Monday, August 18, 2008

the squirrels here are too friendly...

I explored the neighborhood today, and tried to search for a good coffee shop once again. no luck.

for dinner I went to madison square park and ate a shackburger from the shake shack. that place is sooooooo good. I wish the line wasn't always so long, otherwise I'd eat there every day.

while I was there a squirrel decided to befriend me. he first jumped onto the empty chair next to me, which I was cool with for a bit, but then he decided to jump on my table and reach for one of my french fries. I normally don't mind sharing, but the city is kinda gross, and I have noooooooo clue where his little critter paws had been. I told him to go away, but he didn't move at all... next tried to shoo him away with my plastic knife and an intimidating face, but he wasn't scared at all. eventually I tilted my table sideways and kinda pushed him away using a rolled up paper napkin and fork and he fell off then scurried up a tree.

I want to make new friends here, preferably ones without fur that won't steal my french fries...

No comments: