ok, so the title of my blog for today is super lame, but I think that song is funny, and eventually my blog will relate to it.
my internship went really well today. the other counselor was gone for a majority of the day so I got a whole lot done for once. everyone also seemed in a somewhat good mood.
last night was my first parent teacher night ever! I was so excited about it!! I'm such a dork when it comes to stuff like that. I even had my first parent teacher conference ever!! luckily it was with a student that I really like... ha, well... I really like all of my students a lot, but this one is my favorite one for some reason. It think it's because he was one of the first ones I met who has been with us long-term. anyway, it went well.
this evening me and alicia were both bums. it made for a very successful evening though. we experimented and made mint chocolate-chip milkshakes, ate extra butter popcorn, and watched gossip girl all night. yay! I really value nights like this because they make me feel normal. I feel like I get so wrapped up in being busy here in the city and going out to do stuff so often that I forget how nice it is sometimes just to stay in and chill out watching tv with a roomie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL... we watch Gossip Girl here too (but on DVD b/c we don't get American TV) And suprisingly my students know about that show and LOVE IT. Also, you will be pleased to know that I have begun watching LOST... and I'm kinda getting into it. I'm about halfway through season 1 right now. PS- stop talking about food on your blog... you're making me wicked jealous!
Hello. And Bye.
hello friends. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging for that meticulous make. The prices seeking the shoes were around 310 dollars on every page. But finally I found this location selling them for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what do you think?
Post a Comment