I've had a really good week I'd say. I've been really really busy though, so sorry for lack of interesting updates. yesterday we pretty much doubled in population at the school were I am at... so we are ridiculously busy. I like it though :)
I'm so exhausted from the week that I really can't remember what all I've done. I've been addicted to the shake shack, so I've eaten there a lot when the line was short. I think I may go eat there right now instead of sitting around the loft.
the night before last me, alicia, and laura went to cafe wha? in the village. (I'm so 'new york' now cause I call all the areas in manhattan by their names... ie. the east village, midtown, hell's kitchen, gramercy park, tribeca, flarion, etc...) it's a cool little place that has an AWESOME house band, so it's fun to go to and listen to cover songs. (and make a fool out of yourself as you sing and dance to them)
alright, I'm done with typing, I'll mayyyyyyyybe update again soon... stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment