Thursday, October 16, 2008

cough. cough. sniffle.

I've had a bit of a cold lately, and it's been hard to get enough rest due to annoying guests here at the loft lately, so this evening after work I got some pizza with my colleague mike, then came back to the loft and slept for an hour or so. the private room is empty, so right now I'm just in here chillin' on the couch and watching tv.

the pick up artist 2 is on VH1 right now. it's probably my favorite show ever because it's so absurdly hilarious.

here is a picture from when my sister came to visit. I was impersonating the statue of liberty at the time, but she kinda didn't take it where you could see all of me. regardless here it is with a few other random ones.


me and ms. liberty


random door in chinatown I thought was cool

since I'm from the south, my school made me go through here before I was allowed to live in NYC.

me and the brooklyn bridge <3

fall leaves @ liberty island

1 comment:

Sarah Suttles said...

:) Love the pics... wish I could come vist you too! :( Ok... no more sad thoughts.