skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
new york, new york.
Monday, September 29, 2008
this post shows just how much of a dork I really am.
I don't have work tomorrow or the next day, so right now I'm gonna stay up late and download the movie camp rock to watch cause I still haven't seen it from this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2008
(43)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(9)
▼
September
(10)
this post shows just how much of a dork I really am.
update.
me and alicia are supposed to be doing something s...
counseling, wings, and bad music.
internship.
I can't wait for taylor swifts new album to be rel...
it's about the strength of your heart.
the weekend.
watching water boil.
my fort.
►
August
(16)
►
July
(1)
About Me
my name is catherine.
I live in manhattan.
I'm too ambitious, if that's even possible.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment