so I started running yesterday. there's this park that goes along side the river, so that's were I went. it's sooooooooooo pretty at night, and so cool to run along next to it with the all buildings lining the skyline of the waterway. maybe not the safest idea to run at night (sorry mom and dad!) but again, it's pretty out.
I also ran today! this time lance armstrong was my personal trainer, so I almost died. I downloaded this lance armstrong running mix thing from itunes... it plays all these song segments, and at certain intervals lance either tells you to run faster, or encourages you with some line like "it's not about the strength of your legs, it's about the strength of your heart... so keep running!" lance is a pretty hardcore athlete, and I had a hard time keeping up, so maybe I should download a different one, until I can work my way up to lance armstrong speed... I was thinking something more along the lines of richard simmons.
today we gained two more students at our school and I got to do my first intake!! yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahaha...i would love to see a picture of your running in an 80's outfit...listening to richard simmons ...or with all of your photography skills, maybe you can photoshop a picture of you and ol richie running together!!
sweatin' to the oldies....what a way to dig up some memories from freshman year of HS!
Post a Comment