I FINALLY set up my nike+ on my ipod nano. I then ran 5 miles... well, ran/walked. here is my nike+ mini that I made. It's soooooooooo cool! when you run, it gets sooooooo excited, however the days that you miss, it gets sad and supposedly has a loss of energy.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
BARACK the VOTE.
so I voted today and just want to let yall know that I lovvvvvvvvve OBAMA. I hope he wins.
I FINALLY set up my nike+ on my ipod nano. I then ran 5 miles... well, ran/walked. here is my nike+ mini that I made. It's soooooooooo cool! when you run, it gets sooooooo excited, however the days that you miss, it gets sad and supposedly has a loss of energy.
I FINALLY set up my nike+ on my ipod nano. I then ran 5 miles... well, ran/walked. here is my nike+ mini that I made. It's soooooooooo cool! when you run, it gets sooooooo excited, however the days that you miss, it gets sad and supposedly has a loss of energy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
:( I think I'll stay in China FOREVER now that he's going to be president. He kinda creeps me out.
And congrats on "running" 5.somthing miles.
Sorry but, my vote canelled your vote out. But I'm happy for Obama! :-) G-O O-B-A-M-A!!!
I can spell! (Just not the word cancelled)
Post a Comment