skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
new york, new york.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
I get excited over the most random things.
I made a really cool bulletin board today after school about the top 10 reasons to talk with your school counselor.
this evening I planned a community circle and awards ceremony for next week.
yay!
1 comment:
Liz
said...
so what are the top 10 reasons?
Monday, November 24, 2008 at 8:25:00 PM PST
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2008
(43)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(6)
thanksgiving, nyc style.
I get excited over the most random things.
mini photo shoot.
moving on... moving on again... in other news...
BARACK the VOTE.
4 states, one weekend.
►
October
(9)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(1)
About Me
my name is catherine.
I live in manhattan.
I'm too ambitious, if that's even possible.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
so what are the top 10 reasons?
Post a Comment