Wednesday, November 12, 2008

moving on... moving on again... in other news...

so as you all may know from my previous posts, I started running. unfortunately though, I had a minor set back this weekend. I had a ridiculous accident and hurt my back pretty badly. don't worry though, I'm ok now. I freaked out and thought it was my spine, however it ended up just being a muscle.

yall are probably all wondering, "OMG!!?!?!? what happened!????"... it's kinda a lame story. I really wish I had a cool one to share... like I was running, and in the process, I saw an old lady getting mugged, so I dove and tackled the criminal and saved her life... in reality though, this is what happened. I had JUST started to take off in a run, and I turned towards the ipod on my arm to switch songs... somehow that twisting motion screwed everything up, and my muscles contracted the wrong way resulting in a spasm. told ya it was lame! I mean, c'mon, who injures themselves changing a song on their ipod!

moving on...

I am so burned out at my internship right now. I'm doing some cool things, however it's just becoming too routine. also some of the teachers are starting to get on my nerves cause they complain about the kids a lot. granted, I'm not a teacher, so I have a different relationship with the kids and see them in a totally different way... but the things people complain about are ridiculous. for example, some complain about student behavior and are soooooo surprised the kids don't behave. it just baffels me... we work at an alternative school, which is a suspension site. OF COURSE the kids are gonna have behavior issues. that's why they were suspended in the first place, and that's why they're with us now. ok, enough of that...

moving on again...

my roommate alicia got a job at MTV!! I'm so excited for her! we went out last night and also celebrated via dinner at a mexican resturant. her boo is coming to visit this weekend for his birthday, so she's making him a pretty sweet gift at the moment. I helped her cut out stuff for it, but now I've moved on to blogging while she's finishing up some gluing detail.

in other news...

I bought taylor swifts new album... so good!
the panthers are doing really well this season... yay!
I thought tomorrow was friday, alicia just reminded me that it wasn't... boo!
I'm getting a tattoo soon... maybe!

No comments: