Thursday, July 24, 2008

If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere...

hello my lovely friends and family!

I realize that it's going to be very hard to keep in touch with you all once I move to NYC, (it's already hard enough as it is!) so I decided that I'd create this little blog to keep all of you updated on my adventures while I'm up there.

I'm really looking forward to everything that I'm going to learn while I'm doing my internship in the crazy big city, however I also hate the transition phase and the fact that I'm going to miss everyone from North Carolina so much... PLEASE email and call/text me often!! It'll be nice to hear familiar voices and know that yall are still thinking about me even though I'll be so far away. What would be even cooler is if yall would write me letters and send care packages... I'll post the address on here once I figure out what it is.

In other news... I bought my plane ticket the other day. My flight leaves out of Greensboro on August 7th, around 11:30am. I'm supposed to arrive at JFK International sometime around 3:00pm, and from then on, I have NO CLUE really how to get to the Loft where I'll be living, but I'll figure it out...

No comments: